NAMI-Westside offers free 12-week Family-to-Family Education Programs throughout the year.
NAMI Family-to-Family is:
- a free, 12-session education program for family, partners, friends and significant others of adults living with mental illness;
- designed to help all family members understand and support their loved one living with mental illness, while maintaining their own well-being;
- information on illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression and other mental health conditions;
- described by thousands of families as life-changing;
- taught by trained teachers who are also family members and know what it is like to have a loved one living with mental illness.
NAMI Family-to-Family was designated as an evidence-based program by SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, samhsa.gov). For more information, please call our office: 505-990-2292. To register for our next class (which starts Monday, Sept. 9, 2019) or be added to our wait list, please contact Marianne Wright at 505-990-2292 or by email.