NAMI Family Support Group is a bi-weekly support group for family members, partners, friends and caregivers of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Help * Hope * Healing – You are not alone!
- Share your experience & learn from others
- Share ideas that help you and your family
- Find friends who care and understand
- Get information on brain disorders, treatments and services.
NAMI-Westside, Rio Rancho: Mornings:
- St. Thomas Aquinas Religious Education Building, Room 11, 1502 Sara Rd SE, Rio Rancho, NM
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday each month, 10:00am – 11:30am
- Marilyn Salzman (505) 203-7179