NAMI Family Support Group is a bi-weekly support group for family members, partners, friends and caregivers of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Help * Hope * Healing – You are not alone!
- Share your experience & learn from others
- Share ideas that help you and your family
- Find friends who care and understand
- Get information on brain disorders, treatments and services.
NAMI-Westside, Rio Rancho: Mornings
- St. Thomas Aquinas Religious Education Building, Room 11, 1502 Sara Rd SE, Rio Rancho, NM
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday each month, 10:00am – 11:30am
- Questions? Please call our office: (505) 990-2292.
NAMI-Westside, Placitas: Evenings
- NAMI-Westside will offer a new NAMI Family Support Group Program for the Placitas area beginning Thursday November 14th:
- Placitas Community Library in the Collin Room
- 2nd Thursday each month, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org