NAMI Education Night provides different guests who are invited to speak monthly.
Check it out!
NAMI-Westside, Rio Rancho
These educational meetings are:
- Now held at Sandoval Regional Medical Center, 3001 Broadmoor Blvd NE, 3rd Floor Conference Room, in Rio Rancho
- fourth Tuesday evening of most months
- 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
- With light refreshments served
Topic details are posted closer to the date of each upcoming event:
- July 23: Breaking the Silence. This program addresses mental illness and suicide prevention in middle and high schools.
- August 27: Haven Behavioral Health.
- September 24: In Our Own Voice presentation.
- October 22: Stress and the Holiday Season.
- No meetings in November or December.
Friends, coworkers, and family are also welcomed!