GoodDeeds Donation Drive: Nov 3, 9 am– 1 pm
NO need for a Garage Sale! Transform your no longer needed or wanted items* into (1) donations brought to NAMI Westside and (2) freed up space in your house and/or garage. (3) Receive a receipt for your donations*. (4) NAMI Westside will convert the proceeds into free programs and materials. (5) Goodwill Industries of New Mexico’s programs and services will also benefit.
Please tell your friends and neighbors about this timely win wiN wIN WIN WIN! THANK YOU!
NAMI-Westside also participates in these additional fundraisers to help cover educational materials and increase awareness.
- Amazon Smile Fundraiser
- Monthly Donations to NAMI New Mexico, Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe and/or Dona Ana County
- Smith’s Community Rewards
- Vehicle Donation
You could support NAMI Westside through AmazonSmile donations. How?
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to NAMI-Westside (“National Alliance On Mental Illness Westside Affiliate”), whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Please support NAMI-Westside by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/90-0428097)
NAMI-Westside greatly appreciates your support!
And, AmazonSmile donations are offered throughout the year, including during Back to School season!
The Monthly Giving Campaign allows you to direct your charitable giving to NAMI New Mexico or any of its four active affiliates (Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe and Dona Ana County) for the next twelve months. We have an easy way for you to make your monthly gift.
Make an initial donation online and we will draft your credit card monthly for the remainder of the year. You get monthly updates of your giving so your always aware of your charitable giving.
NAMIWalks is an annual public display of support for people affected by mental health conditions. This display and associated fundraiser is one important way we are changing the way Americans view people with a mental illness. As 2019 approaches, we’ll add links to local planning events.
Your Smith’s Rewards Card could Help NAMI-Westside!
Enrollment must be done online, by phone, or by Smith’s Customer Service before NAMI-Westside can receive any portion of your purchase dollars.
Here’s how to enroll online:
1. Obtain a Smith’s rewards card (available at the customer service desk at any Smith’s), or use your existing Smith’s rewards card.
2. Visit SmithsCommunityRewards.com
3. Create an account, or Sign in to your existing Online Account.
4. Find and select NAMI West Side # 42411 and click “Save”.
Upon completion, your rewards card will be linked to NAMI-Westside in Rio Rancho.
On all your subsequent visits to Smith’s, please be sure to swipe your now-linked Smith’s Community Rewards card at check out. This is how you will earn rewards for NAMI-Westside on qualifying purchases made using your Rewards Card.
Learn more at SmithsCommunityRewards.com.
Donations of old cars can now benefit NAMI New Mexico! NAMI New Mexico has joined with V-DAC to provide a way for you to use your vehicle to provide a tax-deductible donation to help NAMI support individuals living with mental illness and their families. See >> Frequently Asked Questions. Click the car icon below for more detail.