Welcome to the NAMI Westside Events Calendar. When in Month View, you can change months by clicking the link at the bottom-right of the screen to scroll to the next month
- This event has passed.
November 28, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Education Night: Nov. 28
- NAMI-Westside office, 4011 Barbara Loop SE, Suite 202, Rio Rancho, NM
- 4th Tuesday each month: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Bring your friends, relatives, co-workers, and faith-based groups.
- No fee. No reservation required.
- Light refreshments served.
- Elevator at rear of lobby.
- Questions? Contact: Marilyn Salzman (505) 203-7179
Join us as we welcome Lieutenant Nicholas Onken of the Rio Rancho Police Department. The focus of his presentation will be on CIT. What Is CIT? A Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) program is a model for community policing that brings together law enforcement, mental health providers, hospital emergency departments and individuals with mental illness and their families to improve responses to people in crisis…